Workshop: Understand your brain and mind for increased joy, love and happiness.
Location: SW Waterfront, Meriwether Condos 0836 Curry St, Portland, (Community Rm) Kindly text or email Donna to RSVP.
Date: Sunday, June 8, 5:30 – 7:30 (arrive by 5:15, allow time for parking)
Cost: $40 Before 6/1 $45 after 6/2
- Learn how to change your thoughts and beliefs to create new circuits in your brain and elevate unhealthy emotions.
- Discover ways to get beyond the analytical mind and how this helps in the search for love and better relationships.
- How we create our state of being and how to change your thoughts and personality.
- How to elevate your emotions to improve the brain and make new circuits.
- Learn the benefits of meditation including the scientific proof how the brain changes.
Dating/Life Coach Donna is trained by Dr. Joe Dispenza and is part of brain mapping experiments performed by Dr. Jeffrey Fannin and Dr. Joe, which of a large scientific experiment showing evidence how meditation and elevated emotions, such as gratitude, love and joy change your brain.
When your brain works right you work right! Donna will teach you ways to change your hard wired beliefs to attract whatever you seek: a healthy relationship, financial freedom, or increased joy and love.
**NOTE** No refunds given, but missed class can be credited toward coaching.
Testimonials from program attendees: “Informative & inspiring” There was so much information to take in, I need to see it again and again” “
What Donna teaches makes a difference in people’s lives, I have experienced change in my life from attending her events”.
Cost: $40 Use PayPal or mail check by 6/1 to : Life/Dating Coach Donna, Box 19533 Portland, OR 97280-0533 Make check payable to Life/Dating Coach Donna
(arrive by 4:15 for tea/coffee)
Based on Dr. Joe Dispenza’s book: Breaking the Habit Of Being Yourself – Contact Donna for invitation to next workshop which is not scheduled at this time. However, individual coaching is available.
Join me as I present this live workshop with assistance from Dr. Joe Dispenza through video teachings to understand the mind, brain, beliefs, and tools to make changes. A new science is emerging that empowers all human beings to create the reality they choose. We each have the ability to consciously change and evolve our brains by utilizing our minds to align our thoughts, actions and feelings; to let go of self-limiting habits and re-wire our brains to new levels. We can, literally, create our inner and outer worlds.
Dr. Joe Dispenza, was featured in the movies: People vs. The State of Illusions and What the Bleep Do We Know. Click link to watch workshop summary http://www.youtube.com/user/drjoedispenza. Donna is a Life Coach and one of Dr. Joe’s trainers to present this program to understand the impacts of stress and how our beliefs form our world. In teaching this workshop, Donna has helped attendees break long-term beliefs and habits that affect health, goals/dreams and finding happiness in a stressful work environment. You may not enjoy your job or like your manager, this workshop will teach you skills to change your reality and discover pleasure at your job.
Date: Contact Donna for next workshop in your workplace!
Price: $450 Includes: 8-hour Workshop, Lunch, coffee/tea, 120-page workbook
The Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself program will provide:
- A clear, well-defined model for understanding change
- Increased awareness of familiar patterns and habits that hold you back
- A “how-to” guide and three tools to take with you to continue to change
- Experience how to mentally re-wire your brain
- Learn how the brain works
- Identify a habit to work on and apply practices based on neuroscience to this habit
- Steps toward taking personal responsibility for wellness and productivity
This is an eight-hour interactive training program utilizing my knowledge being trained by Dr. Joe, video teaching by Dr. Joe, and engaging activities for participants to experience the possibility of change in their personal and professional lives.
**** Watch 2 videos below ****
4-minute Workshop Summary
11-minute topics covered in Workshop
|If you have any questions, contact Donna or call 503.421.2558|